The main medicinal properties of the Chernobyl.
The whole essence of the Chernobyl plant appointments is that this unique plant can change the hormonal balance of female sex hormones. This is due to the fact that the plant contains unique bitter substances. Their action can cause a change in the cyclic production of gonadotropic substances by the pituitary gland.
Therefore, the main purpose of Chernobyl:
– female infertility associated with a defect in endocrine function;
– climacteric syndrome;
– Premenstrual syndrome;
Also, the background anti-inflammatory properties of a Chernobyl plant are capable of exerting a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activity. They can be used as part of complex fitosborov.
Biologically active substances of the plant, its toxicity and safety.
The composition of biologically active substances:
– bitterness (responsible for changing hormonal levels);
– essential oil;
– resinous substances, polysaccharides;
Additional medicinal properties of a Chernobyl plant.
Due to the presence of background anti-inflammatory effects, additional indications of the Chernobyl are:
– treatment of diarrhea, flatulence;
– diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
– chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract and lungs;
– diffuse toxic goiter;
– stimulation of appetite;
– anti-parasitic agent;
– benign and malignant neoplasms.
Recipes for the use of Chernobyl.
Preparation: 3 teaspoons of crushed dried herbs infused in 2 cups boiling water.
Dose: ¼ cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Due to the incredibly bitter properties of wormwood, its use in the form of teas is often difficult. Therefore, powdered grass is well suited for capsular use. Churns (powders) – a classical technique in Ayurveda.
Dose: 2-4 capsules per day in consultation with the attending doctor.
– individual intolerance;
– hormone replacement therapy is applicable.