The main medicinal properties of cimicifuga.
The main indications for the use of cimicifuga:
– Painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea)
– Disruption of the menstrual cycle
– Premenstrual syndrome
– Formation of the menstrual cycle during adolescence
– Climacteric period (high level of clinical evidence)
Important! The presence of bitterness in the composition of plants is able to normalize the hormonal balance in the female body.
Biologically active substances of the plant, its toxicity and safety.
Biologically active substances of the root of cimicifuga:
– salicylic acid derivatives
– heseretinic and isoferulic acids
– essential oils
– Selenium, iron
– alkaloids (antispasmodic / vasodilating properties)
The studies confirmed the absence of toxicity of this plant.
Additional medicinal properties of cimicifuga.
The wide range of action of cimicifugu allows you to use it for other diseases:
– hypertonic disease
– with asthenic syndrome
– increase testosterone in men
– antitumor effect.
– Vegetovascular dystonia
– in cosmetology for the preparation of anti-acne drugs.
There is no wonder so many wide range of additional indications. This is due to the fact that background anti-inflammatory effects exist in every plant.
Recipes using cimicifuga.
Preparation: 1 teaspoon of black cohosh (crushed) root is poured with 1 cup of water, boiled over low heat for 5 minutes. Insist in a thermos for 30 minutes.
Doses: 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day between meals.
Preparation: tincture on 40% alcohol – 500 ml of alcohol are added to 50 grams of root. Leave for 2 weeks in a dry and dark place.
Doses: 35-70 drops 3-4 times a day in 100 ml of water.
Course: 2 months, after a 2 week break, the course can be repeated.
Contraindications to the appointment of cimicifuga:
1. Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
2. Allergic reaction to non-sterile anti-inflammatory drugs.
Cannot be combined with hormone replacement therapy.
There are no reviews yet.