Main indications for use.
In ligaments pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, there are the following indications for the use of the wintergreen:
– inflammatory diseases of the bladder and urinary tract
– female inflammatory diseases (adnexitis)
– female infertility caused by transferred inflammatory processes (including due to obstruction of the fallopian tubes)
Biologically active substances of the plant, its toxicity and safety.
As part of the existing useful biologically active substances includes a number of chemical compounds of different groups, which have a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
With regard to toxicity, you need to know that you should not exceed the dosages prescribed in prescriptions.
High doses can lead to irritation of the renal parenchyma.
The use of wintergreen for other indications.
According to other indications, the winterglass can also be used quite often:
– rheumatic diseases
– feverish conditions
– diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, colitis, enteritis, diarrhea)
– purulent inflammatory diseases of the eyes, ears, mouth
Recipes for the use of wintergreen
Tea drink from wintergreen.
Preparation: 1 teaspoon of wintergreen pour a glass of boiling water. Insist 15 min. Drink as tea ½ cup 2-3 times a day.
Infusion of wintergreen.
Cooking: 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dried leaves pour one cup of boiling water. Cover, insist 30 minutes, drain. Take half a glass 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals.
Preparation: 50 g of dry leaves pour 0.5 liters of vodka, insist 2 weeks in a dry dark place. Take 60 drops 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals.
– individual intolerance
There are no reviews yet.