Important important properties.
The main indication for use are gynecological diseases:
– infertility of endocrine origin;
– normalization of the menstrual cycle with dysmenorrhea;
– recovery of the monthly cycle after the use of hormone replacement therapy;
– Incompleteness of ovarian function;
– Inflammatory diseases of the uterus, ovaries and appendages;
– immunity enhancement.
Biologically active substances of a plant, its toxicity and safety.
Biologically active substances rhodiola:
– glycoside salidrozide;
– organic acids;
– trace elements (manganese, copper, cobalt, selenium, zinc, chromium).
The toxicity of the red brush is low, the plant is edible, and tea drinks are made from it. The plant does not contain toxic substances.
Additional indications for the use of red brushes.
Among other indications for the use of red brushes are:
– chronic fatigue syndrome;
– decrease in immunity (frequent catarrhal diseases);
– nodular goiter;
– adrenal gland diseases;
Recipes using a red brush.
Preparation: 50 g of the roots pour 500 ml of 40% alcohol or vodka (1:10), insist 2 weeks in a dark and dry place, shaking daily. Take 30-50 drops or 8-10 ml per glass of water 3-4 times a day 15 minutes before meals.
Preparation: 1 tablespoon of the crushed roots curl one cup of boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 1 hour, drain.
Dose: take 100 ml of infusion 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals.
Course: 3 months.
Red brush – contraindications:
– elevated body temperature
– individual intolerance
– Hormone replacement therapy.
There are no reviews yet.