Main indications for use.
The main indications for the use of meroki:
– uterine fibroids;
– potentiating in men
– stimulation of menstrual function in women.
– Inflammation of the ovaries, uterus
– endocrine-dependent cancer of the female reproductive system
Biologically active substances of the plant, its toxicity and safety.
Yarutka grass the following biologically active substances:
– glycoside sinigrin;
– fatty oil;
This plant has a low toxicity, has no pronounced side effects.
The use of meats for other indications.
Due to the wide therapeutic effects, yarutka is also sometimes used for other indications:
– sexually transmitted diseases (horonorrhea, syphilis);
– in the recovery period after ARVI, flu and cold;
– for functional disorders of the liver and pancreas;
– reduce the acidity of gastric juice;
– reduce constipation;
It would seem that such a wide range of applications can be alarming. But it is important to understand that herbalists often use herbs in complex compound collections. Thus, yarutka can have an effect in the composition of many medicinal herbs collections and act in an integrated manner.
Recipes for using meats.
Preparation: Brew a glass of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of herbs. Let insist 30 minutes, drain. Take ½ cup of infusion 3 times a day in between meals.
The use of powders from the roots of plants is a sustainable practice in Ayurvedic medicine.
Preparation: chop the grass in a coffee grinder or blender.
Dose: take the powder on the tip of the knife (half a gram) up to 4-5 times every 4 hours. The average daily dose is about 5-8 g. Powder can be added to smoothies, juices.
Baths for sexually transmitted infections: 2 tablespoons of herbs brew 600 ml of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, filtered.
– individual intolerance
– application of hormone replacement therapy
– Persistent hypotension.